The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This may be the one

Supralookin

I guess it is fairly overpriced and like you say, for that money I can have a late TT with VVTI engine. Makes sense so I'll carry on looking. :(

Wish there were more late UK spec and facelifts for sale! :help: Jake: U bin PM'd, any pics of your car around here?

2000 X Reg TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 SZ R Manual Full Veilside Body Kit2 Doors, Manual 5 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 44,000 miles, Metallic Silver. Power Steering, Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrros, Factory Fitted Sports Seats, Electric Seats, Lowered, Strut Brace, Racing Leads, Induction Kit, 17"Alloy Wheels, Radio Cassette With CD Autochanger, Import P/X Finance Warranty Avalible In Door Showroom Viewing £8,995 ono.

Now how about that? 2000, 5 years old non turbo for say 8 k? About right? See below:

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=215358661

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8k, is not overpriced if its 2000 reg.

you just think its expensive because you can buy an early TT for that price.

I'm sure you are right but I was also thinking you can buy an earlier N/A for less than half this, can the car really depreciate by a further 50% more in a few more years? - especially since these cars are so reliable that age is not really a major concern.

and yes, this is within TT price range isn't it, if you don't mind trading age for performance. Guess it depends what you want out of it at the end of the day.

Guest Terry S
I'm going to check the x reg one out today, i will update laters

OK pics and the first 6 digits of the chassis # please then we can probably establish the production date

it says the SZR is 5 speed in the ad, I may be wrong but I thought all the facelift manual SZRs were 6 speed - check the year of the car carefully. I'm wondering if its a case of it was registered to the wrong year- some Supes are. Have you seen pictures of it?

What a waste of time that was. Went to that Keighley Trade Center near Burnley and to my surprise it was run by people of ethnic minority :rolleyes: , should have known really it would be full or kitted up Corsa's and horrendous do it yourself bodystyling. The Supra I looked at had been de-badged and had some weird TVR Type replica badge stuck on. It wasn't a 2000 model either but the guy kept on insiting it was. Oh well, the search continues.....:yes: