This may be the one

Supralookin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol how do you know ive got sweet cheeks? i thought it was a secret , and bring ya purse you wont be disapointed in fact i think you will be very suprised what you can have for £6600, but im keeping my furry dice

I hope you are willing to move on that price if I do buy. How much dya reckon it'd cost to remove those horrid washer wipers (WTF are they all about) and repaint the bumper :D

it says the SZR is 5 speed in the ad, I may be wrong but I thought all the facelift manual SZRs were 6 speed - check the year of the car carefully. I'm wondering if its a case of it was registered to the wrong year- some Supes are. Have you seen pictures of it?

The car was kept within a massive cold dirty shed by people of ethnic minority. Not really the place I want my baby to come from. The car's on Autotrader, the one with the veilside and the only 2000 reg on there. Didn't go for it anyway Faye;)

When I explained why it wasn't a facelift model he insisted it was so I just walked away :angry:

I don't like veilside anyway.

See how well the back bumper matches, if its awful its original, if its a nice match then its been painted. I know I had to re paint my entire car to get it all the one colour as toyota did a lame job.

Seems expensive, the turbos being changed at that mileage is very suspect of a car with a bleed valve outta control!. Wonder how the pistons are?

I think you'll buy it anyway :-)

See how well the back bumper matches, if its awful its original, if its a nice match then its been painted. I know I had to re paint my entire car to get it all the one colour as toyota did a lame job.

Seems expensive, the turbos being changed at that mileage is very suspect of a car with a bleed valve outta control!. Wonder how the pistons are?

I think you'll buy it anyway :-)

I wonder if you can recommend a company or somebody like the RAC to do an inspection on the car (silver turbo changed one)? And that goes for anyone else, are there any "Supra" experts available to to a test inspection report?

supralookin give me your budget and i will find you the best possible car i can for your money, i did warn you about keigley trade centre.

anyhow i thought you wanted something wow that silver one is nice, but not wow like you said , be patient the right car will turn up, in a month or so ii will have the black t88 up for sale but this may be tooo pricey and not insurance friendly for you.

I hope you are willing to move on that price if I do buy. How much dya reckon it'd cost to remove those horrid washer wipers (WTF are they all about) and repaint the bumper :D

nope i aint dropping 1 penny well maybe £4 as im making that on the road tax lol

ya are a cheeky devil if you had to respray the whole car put 2 new tubbies on it it would still be cheap

oh sod it seeing as you txt me by mistake ill give you a full £10 for petrol home but thats it i aint making anything nor losing anything its already cheap as chips and as for them washer things you can paint em red and make em look like iccle horns lol,