The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk spec cheapy cheap

piehound

well now im a member and time is fleeting and to save hadyn getting messages of my car i posted up so anyone can reply to me now

12 months mot

6 months tax (full service history)

newly recored rad

twin new electric fans

18" wheels with reciept for over £2k(some little scuffs but nothing to worry about)

full leather no rips or tears

active difuser doofer(that sticks its tongue out the front at peeps )

kenwood head unit

alarmed and imobilised thatcham approved with certification

cambelt done at 105k

4 owners but 3 where the same familly

blitz bov

and a iccle switch to take it to 400bhp which i aint sussed out yet, THE CONVERSION WAS DONE BY COLLINS AND HAD THE ECU RE MAPED FOR THE FUEL/BOOST ETC

remote cental locking

overdrive

cruise control

electric seats, heated

traction control

air con or climate control whatever ya call it

toyota factory tool kit

pull out screen to hide the boot

auto

well you all know the uk spec so i wont go on

it has the cleanest engine bay i have ever seen on any car, the car does have a couple of parking chips (3-4) but no big deal as they are hard to spot and a small scratch to the rear nothing much by the filler cap(aprox 6" and hard to see

£6600 as it now has 6 months tax no more and no less, tel or text andy 07958650086 or email [email protected] for any more info or pics

the first person to see and drive this will buy it it really is a stunning car as it shows in the pics, all i can say if your thinking of buying a soop come and have a drive and a look at this iccle beauty

its standard leather no rips tears etc but it had the toyota optional piping done on it in the factory, as for the ecu remap i too would like to know what thats about as like i said it doesnt seem to make any diffrence when you flick the switch lol, :whistle:

if it dont sell soon ill take it to cw and ask him to fathom out whats been done hes not far away

im only after what i paid + the £100 pound tax , i also intend to be around here and over at sxoc for long time so i dont want to make any money out of members but if ive got it next week it will be ebayed or in the trader for more.

only 1 guy has seen it loved it and has yet to secure a loan and get rid of his na so this may take a while he had no money to leave a deposit so i did say if it goes it goes

i too would be weary of a car thats 2k less than others that are simalair but like i said its here to see and play in it costs nothing to look unless you are down south which most seem to be lol, i for 1 would not be selling a car that wasnt all i say it is to someone who is driving 200 miles ,as i wouldnt be pleased if i did it and found a heap of crap

im in and out all day playing in it so any questions just ring in case i dont see anything here

well if makes em feel any better they can pay me 8k for it. i likes it anyway now so im not really bothered ive just washed it and it looks better on the drive than the 200 lol, so the descision is made its not going on ebay or the trader its got until sat 13th nov thats when the insurance runs out on the 200 and then ill keep it :clap:

pmsl here the sticker in the wheel is off centre right must go fix that or it will look like i got egg shaped wheels :clap: :clap:

odd i thought this would fly away from me oh well maybe ill keep it and get rid of the 200, odd thing is anyone who sees it will snap my hand off if they got the pennies

to be fair the price makes it sound like it's a bad example or something. Stick it on autotrader at a higher price and let someone think they've done a great job at knocking the price down :)

Ahh Piehound you are tempting me with those new piccys! Lemme see what I've got on tomorrow and I'll try and pop down. I reckon it's worth a look, sorry about today.

Just one other thing: I read yor previous posts and was actually put off by your comments relating to bhp boost blah blah, sounded like something was wrong. Only worry is, i don't know anyone technical enough on Supe's to evaluate the problem (s) out (cum on, I did think the ugly washer jet thingys were bits of ash on the pic!) so I just wanna be careful! Don't want another shed added to my portfolio!:D

lol well if you read on you will find that the problems where not there it was me i didnt know they had an overdrive and didnt know what the boost should read on the gauge and as for the stcky dump valve i took it off and cleaned it lol

if you jump in ya car you will be here for 5.15 lmao got a well lit garage down the road i assure you this aint no shed if you see it you will leave a deposit without a doubt

taking the overdrive off and traction control mad a diffrence and you lot can all stop laughing at me how was i to know

ffs you got to be blonde lol

ok just ring me and ill see if i can snooker off from work for a bit , in fact it dont matter ill be in it in work so no probs you can come there if ya like its only 5 mins from my house

Think we need pics to see wether she is blonde:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.