The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Salvage uk car.

Jezz

SALVAGE uk auto, 94 'L'. tan leather, 54k, full uk spec, light tap on the front. Eeezy peezy repair. Cheap as chips. £3.5k. More details to follow. :D

Selling or breaking? If selling, very interested. Please let me know.

Ok, Picked this up this afternoon. Lovely car, Uk spec auto, tan leather and carpet, 80k miles. Front hit, rads ok, starts and drives. No suspension damage, all wheels straight. New front panel will be supplied with the car. Pretty much the same damage as my TT aerotop, and that only cost me £500 in parts. This car will need.......O/s wing, N/s wing (may repair), Bonnet (scoop is ok), Front bumper (May repair,indicators ok), Bumper bar, Headlights. Sorry about the quality of the pics, i had to take them at a garage with my phone before it got to dark!

Its black. The dent in the door was done by the muppett that loaded it! Nothin major. would push out. Incedently pete, i stopped for a drink at a garage today, and there sat next to me was the tiger sports cars factory! Between p'boro and wisbech. Some nice lookin wheelbarrows outside :rlol: No seriously, there was some that looked ace!

Its black. The dent in the door was done by the muppett that loaded it! Nothin major. would push out. Incedently pete, i stopped for a drink at a garage today, and there sat next to me was the tiger sports cars factory! Between p'boro and wisbech. Some nice lookin wheelbarrows outside :rlol: No seriously, there was some that looked ace!

Ah - Thorny Toll is the place up the road where their HQ is. The garage is where they make them about 2 miles west of this location.

Just for you CJ

CAT ‘A’

A written-off vehicle that must be totally destroyed, including all of its parts.

CAT ‘B’

A written-off vehicle from which the spare parts may be re-sold, but from which the body-shell should be destroyed so that the vehicle cannot be returned to the road.

CAT ‘C’

A vehicle that is written-off by the insurers because the repair costs are greater than the value of the vehicle itself, but which can nonetheless still be potentially repaired to a roadworthy condition.

CAT ‘D’

A vehicle that has been written-off by the insurers, for various possible reasons, even though its physical repair costs are less than the vehicle’s actual value.

CAT ‘X’

A vehicle that is “not recorded”as being damaged on the HPI register, or which has very minimal damage only. These vehicles are usually “stolen-recovered”cases.

Hey Jezz, bit gutted I missed out on this Sup. I hope the guy who bought it gets on Ok with it.

I was the first to see it I believe and did want to buy it. But alas, the keys hadn't arrived from the insurers for me to see it running so I was waiting until they arrived.

In the mean time somebody else saw it and bought it without seeing it running. My loss, you snooze you lose I guess. :violin:

Keep us posted on any other TT's you may get in.... (In fact, don't post em on here until you've pm'd me first! :devil: :taped: )

Hey Jezz, bit gutted I missed out on this Sup. I hope the guy who bought it gets on Ok with it.

I was the first to see it I believe and did want to buy it. But alas, the keys hadn't arrived from the insurers for me to see it running so I was waiting until they arrived.

In the mean time somebody else saw it and bought it without seeing it running. My loss, you snooze you lose I guess. :violin:

Keep us posted on any other TT's you may get in.... (In fact, don't post em on here until you've pm'd me first! :devil: :taped: )

Will do mate. We ended up with four people wanting the car thursday!! In the end matt took the gamble and had faith without hearing it running. Keys turned up this morning, started first turn, sweet as a nut. Delivered it to leeds this afternoon. Keep you posted on others coming in. Cheers for your interest fella. Next time hey?!

started first turn, sweet as a nut. QUOTE]

:cry: :cry:

I know I shouldn't feel bad but can't help it mate! My own caution stopped me from having it and as it turned out, the car was sound!

Wish I'd took the gamble and bought it on the Wednesday when I saw you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.