The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T71 turbo ASAP

GeordieSteve

Still don't get this fasination with an out-dated turbo.

Your best off looking through the adds on SF and poaching a second hand one.

Interesting. So are you saying that BL are currently selling out of date turbo's?

Interesting. So are you saying that BL are currently selling out of date turbo's?

The SP one that steve's been looking for is, and it's also prone to failure...the NEW DBB 71's from BL will use Garrett cartridges and will be the business. But they arn't on the shelf yet.

If you must get one right now I'd get a GT40R...but I'd wait and put in an order for the DBB GTS T71 from BL.

They are supposed to be shipping new year at the latest. And what with all his other delay's I'd just order a turbo and have done with it.

The SP one that steve's been looking for is, and it's also prone to failure...the NEW DBB 71's from BL will use Garrett cartridges and will be the business. But they arn't on the shelf yet.

If you must get one right now I'd get a GT40R...but I'd wait and put in an order for the DBB GTS T71 from BL.

Ouch! I am not to happy with that then as I have a brand new T71 GTQ. Nobody told me that they are prone to failing. I spoke to Terry last night and he never mentioned that either.

Ouch! I am not to happy with that then as I have a brand new T71 GTQ. Nobody told me that they are prone to failing. I spoke to Terry last night and he never mentioned that either.

THE SP ONCE IS PRONE TO FAILING!!! NOT THE BL!

Horsepowerfreaks wouldn't take my card

Haven't tried the others, didn't really know about them. I'll give them a call

CCard's arn't taken by lots of companies internationally..MVP won't until they've shipped at least one order successfully to you another way...what about paypal? They must have had some other options for you?

WOTM use the same kit as BL which is good (they are cousins (Woon and Wang) I believe)

No honest that's what I read but then it could have been someone taking the p1ss and I've been had by it... Ryan Woon (WOTM) and Kean Wang (BL) if they are cousins it would make some sense as they do use/sell similar kits and if you look at the WOTM car BL is advertised.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.