The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Often Is Your Supra Used?

Matt 6

.... Steve has to use the old banger lol. Mind you I do let him drive it to work on a Saturday, thats if hes been good :whip:

Carole

OLD BANGER ! ! ! bl**dy cheek ! !

I'll 'ave you know my Sierra Always/Eventually gets there !!

AND, the only reason she lets me drive the Soop on Saturdays is so's

i can FIX IT or FILL IT UP ! ! ! ! !:swear: :eek: :twak: :banghead:

Stupid-Steve.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use it for everything... taking little'un to school, going to University, shopping (but obviously not a big shop coz there's no boot), taking little'un to see her Dad every 2 weeks (440 miles!), driving holiday. Petrol bill is enormous but I'm not changing cars... Sup is my dream car, why would I have another one?

I use mine every day for work. Sometimes it's a couple of miles to the job, other times its 30.

At least it makes the journey less tedious.

If I haven't got much stuff to take, and it doesn't look like rain, I'll take the Griff for a spin, but it's not really fun to drive with the windows up and the wipers flapping :D The Supra is a far more relaxing car to drive.

I've been through the parking up cars for winter scene, and it's not worth it IMHO. Much better to drive them and enjoy them, than wrapping them up in cotton wool.

Saying that, if its snowing, I'll try to avoid using any car, mainly because of all the other idiots that could drive into me :(