The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Often Is Your Supra Used?

Matt 6

Every day for a 40 mile round trip to work. I couldn't imagine not wanting to use it all the time.

I've even started using it when I go out to our depots instead of taking a company car. There's nothing on our fleet that compares (apart from the Carrera 4S, but they won't let me have that).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After I realised that the plan to only use it at weekends was a bit cock, Ive been using it everyday, commuting, blatting etc etc, unless I need extra seats in which case I reluctantly use the wifes shed instead. Circa 8 k miles a year....downside is that its costing me around £450 a month (HP / petrol / running costs etc) just to get the 8 miles to work and back, upside is I dont give a f**k.

Not much need to take it off the road in the winter time down south IMO...the underseal looks good and I squish it underneath with water at least once a week to keep it salt / crap free.

About 4 or 5 times a month. Not a daily commute for me. Reckon you appreciate it more when you get the time to drive it. May have to sell it though next year:scare:

Totally agree with that. Using a car every day (even when it's as good as the supe is) kinda dulls the excitment and appreciation for me. After not driving it for a few days (and driving some French pile-o-poo sh1tebox instead) you really do appreciate the supe big style! Plus for regular A to B jouneys around town, you really can't apprecaite the supe and it's capabilies properly anyway - although it is a damn nice car to drive, that much is true.