The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO EA Peeps - That time of the month

heckler

Hate to be the barer of bad news, but I just phoned the tavern and they can't take any bookings for this Sunday. They're in the procces of refurbishing the kitchen and only got the new cooker today!!!!!:faint:

We can either leave it for the following week or book some place else. Can you let me know your preference. and if anyone has an aternative venue.

why do these things happen to me:(

Local peeps?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, the Norton dog?

Missed that bit on page 2 :D

Ahhh, a sunday blat down the A11. Sounds like a plan.

I'm a bit rusty on getting through Thetford though, haven't driven that way since I worked in Diss about 9 years ago :eek: I'm sure it's signposted - any nasty one-ways lurking, Dave?

-Ian

Missed that bit on page 2 :D

Ahhh, a sunday blat down the A11. Sounds like a plan.

I'm a bit rusty on getting through Thetford though, haven't driven that way since I worked in Diss about 9 years ago :eek: I'm sure it's signposted - any nasty one-ways lurking, Dave?

-Ian

As Brian says a140 might suit but either way the roads are good for a gentle amble;)

How did the meet go? sorry I couldn't make it..

I suspect that that will be the last meet of 2005, and the next one will be sometime jan/feb - thats if you want to have one in january. If you want it in feb, someone else will have to organise it, as, once again, i wil be out of the country :D