The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked my Supra up yesterday, so happy :)

GazzaGSi

Hi all, thanks for the friendly welcome and comments on the car.

Jimbo1: I paid 5k in total for the car. Came with 6 months tax, 11 months MOT, Full toyota service history from imported & its just out of storage as it was in for the winter. I think that was a very reasonable price for the condition/mileage etc.

Micheal Parker:

Hi, I'll get down to that, sounds good. Wheres the location/time?

Jim Supra:

I got the clip of the nur spec and it sounded great, thanks alot. The only thing that has made me go for the RSR is simply the ground clearance as theres quite afew speed bumps my way :(

Dodgy:

I would like some 18s but they'll have to wait, Im happy with the 17s at the minute and ive just bought the RSR exhaust system. As well as that, now I have my new toy the missus wants a holiday blah blah blah lol so the wheels will have to go on hold till after xmas unless a nice set come at along at the right price :D

For the time being Im going for clear side repeaters/clear front, the exhaust system and some veilside spats. That'll do for the time being :D

Cheers all.

Gaz

Also bought some clear side repeaters as well. Where can I buy clears for the front bumper? Thanks

Nice looking motor G :thumbs:

If you are wanting genuine Toyota facelift clear front indicators, I have sourced dozens for members from here in HK, see [thread=43720]THIS THREAD[/thread] for details.

Nice looking car! painwork looks amazing has it had a respray?

And Black is def the best colour. New wheels will trasform the look without chainging anything else. Be carful if you are going to fit the rear spats without having side skirts and front bumper coz it will look really weird! it gives the car an unbalanced look!

Nice looking car! painwork looks amazing has it had a respray?

And Black is def the best colour. New wheels will trasform the look without chainging anything else. Be carful if you are going to fit the rear spats without having side skirts and front bumper coz it will look really weird! it gives the car an unbalanced look!

cheers mate!!

i have the spats only on mine and think it looks alright actually :sly: