The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last of the clearance items still for sale

Chris Wilson

UK rear discs, 2 excellent used pairs. 50 quid a pair. J-Spec front discs, 2 excellent used pairs. 40quid a pair. Used UK spec front stock pads, several sets, 20 quid a set. One only full car set EBC Red Stuff J-Spec performance pads, mint condition, VERY few miles on these, 70 quid the set.

One pair excellent used UK spec turbos. Offers. One excellent used water pump, 2000 miles only, 30 quid.

UK spec cylinder head, complete, cams and valves. Excellent condition. Cash offers

All intake manifold, fuel rail, injectors, regultor, pulsation valve, blah blah, off UK spec engine. Cash offers

UK spec block and pistons, excellent. Cash offers

Starter motor (TT) Alternator. Oil pump. Upper sump casting. Air con pump, perfect. PAS steering pump. Cash offers

J-Spec exhaust control valve assembly with actuator. Cash offers

Last few remaining sets of J-Spec and UK spec fast road spec pads, at special offer price (J-Spec £130 a car set, UK spec £140 a car set.

All prices quoted are plus postage and packing, but no VAT to pay.

I also have several excellent TT cat back exhaust systems. Collect only. Good upgrade for the smaller bore N/A cat bac systems, and a direct bolt on swap.

Plus my usual stainless de-cat pipes, for N/A, J-Spec TT, UK spec TT and VVTi TT models. My uprated stock mount intercoolers, uprated clutch kits and other must have goodies, like water injection and custom suspension systems and geo set ups.

ALL REPLIES BY PROPER E-MAIL PLEASE, NOT BY PM!!!!!!

Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...

I have stock (used) N/A and TT systems, can do excellent prices on HKS ones. Stock ones ARE stainless, by the way, and the TT ones make a good upgrade for an N/A car as they have a bigger bore and are much less restrictive, (and a good bit noisier as they were designed for the turbos to be doing some of the silencing).

Chris,

my car has a full decat pipe bypassing both stages of cat. I've been informed to get the car through an MOT that I'll need of a front cat (1995 UK TT manual) and either a decat pipe for the second stage or a second stage cat. Can you help at all?

Thank you

Simon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.