The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra na-t conversion

RKBA

I’m wanting to do the na-t conversion very soon and I just have a couple questions, is there anything extra I need from that picture that’s not listed? And I will be hopefully getting a linx ECU, will I need a new wiring loom or not as I’m slightly confused? Any more advice would be great aswell thank you:) 

IMG_2675.png

Really depends on what you're starting with. Chances are you'll need a good, major service to make sure the cars running well and able to cope with the new power. So plugs, fluids, filters, belts etc. all need to be in good order.

As far as new items to boost the car goes, pretty much everything looks to be there.

As above, all fluids and belts, oil and filter,  braided clutch line

Maybe waterpump, radiator, thermostat depending how old they are.

Plus fitting labour

Plus drilling the turbo oil return on the sump and any other machine work or fabrication 

...or buy the complete drop in, big spec NA-T engine setup I have 😉😉

Edited by AC93 (see edit history)