Guest Baba

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But people don't normally arrive as a newbie on the forum trying to flog stuff do they?

I am sorry for making it look like that. But I thought you Supra and skyline guys are the only ones who would commonly have 550BHP. My apologies to aal those who feel offended.

Sorry.

I am not offended and am one of the people who deliberately move the letters / numbers around on my number plate so that it is more "interesting".

Normaly I would have been keen to maybe buy this plate but seeing as Paul Mac has 600hp out of his T61, I reckon my T67 must be at least 800 so it is no use to me :p

buba do you own richies old car?

do you know the history of the car. a long time ago there was a big thing where he was selling raffle tickets to buy the car.never found out what happend to the car. the thing is you see loads of people with dodgy plates putting black screws in certain places makes letters look like not what they should be. you can be fined up to £1000 and even have the plate taken off you.

the thing is you see loads of people with dodgy plates putting black screws in certain places makes letters look like not what they should be. you can be fined up to £1000 and even have the plate taken off you.

Yeah I used to see this chap all the time with 'BIG RWD' on his plate, thought he was something he did ;)