The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sony Ericsson P900

shaf

i'm bored of my phone so need a change. will consider a straight swap for either a motorola v3 or samsung d500. if not then £99.99 plus post at cost (no offers).

it is boxed and comes with all original accessories. It is in perfect working condition with only a couple of bits of the screen surround chipped where the flip closes. These are hidden when flip is closed. The best bit about this phone for me is playing chess on it during meetings whilst pretending to take notes using the stylus :D

You can:

Email text, photos, video and even music

Search the internet at super-fast speeds

Take photos and video and then send them via email, WAP or MMS

Synchronise your pc/laptop with it and share calanders and contact lists

Draw pictures and send them with MMS and email

Record your voice and send that too!

It has a super wide screen that shows video and games perfectly

Store MP3 music

The phone can be used on any network

Included with the phone are

2 x 32mb memory stick duo's

a spare battery

replacement stylo's with built in biro's

a car charger

and all original kit in box less the case

That pretty much explains everything but for more info have a look here:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=php1_10101&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10101

:p

it's an old phone, about a year old. as such scuff marks here and there, nothing major and the screen surround where the flip closes has a chip on either side due to opening and closing the flip. the screen works perfectly and is not damaged..... thats about it really, everything else is all good :D

i have a faulty p900 as spare phone. battery dont last too long so its always on charge. got a p910i too they great phones.i bought both the p900 & p910i for £100 sister sold me cheap.

very easy to use for texting with virtual on screen keyboard.

Virtual on P900 too? Is that where you can write on the screen? :idea:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.