Night out in WEst End? (EarthRokka)

fastisnice

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh bugger - missed another one. just got in after getting the car back and having had work done on it in preparation for "2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS tomorrow. sorry guys - my bad but wanted the car sorted for tomorrow.

earth - if you happen to read this - junctn 8 m20 9.30am.

Ah Brannes that underpass, was it about those things, is it the car, the sound of the exhaust, as you just feel you have to floor it through tunnels, maybe its the dazzle from the lights speeding over you like a moth to a lamp.

Yep sorry guys, Roy, Im just gald you never made it in the end, after all the stick I was giving you, as I nevr made it neither, well not that I never made it more that I completey thrigging forgot. My Mum is moving to Oz on Monday, and she has been clearing her house out amonst the family until they return in a years time, so it was a little hectic with that.

Earth did you ever put together some footage of the very first one, as I never got mine off the camcorder in the end, its always one of those 'Ill do it tommorrow things'.......

We have really rocked London last night.

It was nice to have met you all guys.

I could do with another one of those spicy lamb sasuage at that bar in Chelsea.:sex:

We have had some mad guys joining us, like Fastisnice(car mods virus typical example).

It was nice to see Branners there, as I always thought of him as the perfect driver who would never brake the 30 limit!!(not that we did):flame Dev

Great to see the usual suspects!

I still think though that we should meet up without the cars one night, then try and not talk about the mods and how much we spent on them, for at least 4 hours.

How does that sound??

I dont know if the BBS Members party is still going ahead??

Anyway, great night considering that most of the guys had to be up early to go to France (I m still so upset on having to miss this one,work has yet again ruined my w/end plans)

Hope to be meeting the same people next time. Ofcourse everyone is welcome to come along.

Oh, and I REALLY WANT THE VIDEO OF THE UNDERPASS:flame Dev

Cuba

Hi Guys...

Washed the gob off now (you know what I mean fellas), was an excellent night and that video is gonna be excellent, pity about my peashooter but will sort that in due time....

Hope to see you all again sometime, theres a nice hufe park in Essex near me thats perfect for meets/pictures and general chat stuff, maybe we can meet there or somewhere similar soon.

If interested gimme a shout..

Chris

Jez just got me PC working again.

Great night out guys, even better when i got home ;)

I have a couple of pics which i will up-load soon.

Look forward to the video (where is it then) 2 days gone :)

Thanks to Earth 4 the beers and food ( Top Banana)

Originally posted by Gandolf

Jez just got me PC working again.

Great night out guys, even better when i got home ;)

I have a couple of pics which i will up-load soon.

what, pictures from when you got home....not sure we can allow those...oh go on then.

JB

Just another succesful convoy :D

WHAT A BUZZZZZZ THO'

loved every minute of it, sorry had to finish early coz of the smaglaz goin' to 2 France 2 Furious thing but we soon get together again.

Thanks for turning up guys .. really, tiz good to c new faces on this kruuz ! Brannz.. nice 1 m8.. Gandolf, big of u to join us altho' u had to leave early ..

Fastiznice ..respect for doing both trips.. ;) Kris Trd3000 .. u r just a tart :baa: nuuuuuuh only messin''.. a west end convoy without kris is not a convoy ..

Cuba, masssive .... Nick n ' his girlie ... nice 1 n' i'll will try to organise one comin yer way .. lets chat ..etc..

Really another blasting night out ! this is what it's all about .. getting to know each other at a better level than the big meets ..

u all seen the faces on those Tourists n' the Westenderz ! so, thats better than sex .. iz it ? No way .. but i love those kroozez..

A little anouncment tho' :D

Can I get 5'er off each of u boyz for the food and the beers ! :(

sorry forgot to ask then ! woz too excited i guess :baa:

Except for Chris Trd3000 'n Fastiznice who paid me in France..

Cheeeeers n' lets do it again

:respekt: :respekt:

Originally posted by 400BHP

its Chris BTW...:D

Hope to see the video soon and now i'm getting a blitz pipe too, that noise was too much to missout on...!!

wot a nob ? :stupid: sorrry M8 ..

no worries next time we'll organise it yer way ..hehehehehe

the vid ..u 'll be very happy to c it trust me .. it's gonna be a good compilation of all kroozez .. with tunes and proper production on it. howzat grab u ?