Night out in WEst End? (EarthRokka)

fastisnice

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

earth - i am hoping to make it back in time for this. i get the wheels back early friday then have to do some alignment work and get on a dyno to do some tuning. if not maybe i will catch you in soho (ooops) or if not - sat morning. laterz blud..

gonna have to miss this one as no car, but defo the next one and if anyone is contemplating whether or not to go and is undecided i seriously suggest u go, i went to the last one and it was a wicked laugh :thumbs:

ash - i will do my damndest to make it in time. even if i am slightly delayed i will DEFFO catch up with you guys. my only fear is this alignment chappie takes his sweet time doing the work !! i will not be missing this ...

Qaisar ..we 'll miss u n' yer supe but nodoubt u'll be with us next time :D

Ash, Roy is palyin' 'ard to get :D ..

This goes to everyone who's planning on getting in late:

If u miss chiswick Cafe Rouge.. point, try to catch us at Chelsea, kings RD opposit WORLD's END pub a place called the PEPPERMINT GARDENS number 488

u wont miss it .. very trendy ;)

We'll be down there for a bite to eat, drinks.. 'n checking out the girlies of course.

Call me at any case to let me know of yer where abouts.

Roy see u there mate :p

Watch out for Raoul everyone .. :eek: .. he does turn up unanounced sometimes ...

If u hear some serious engin scream comin' from a 10 mile radius... don't panic, it's not a MIG 29 the Russian fighter plane the loudest n' the fastest it's just Raoul in his Supra. :D

Paul E .. maybe ? Dave R, Snowman ?

Special Guest appearance for this krooz

Roy / Fastiznice / 400bhp / Branner

ok ok .. Ash don't cry ... ASH as well everyone is a special guest ...hehehehe...

as for the regularz... keep up the good work

:flame Dev

Hey Earth fella, I hope we're gonna hang about at Chiswick for a while cos i'm gonna wait for my girl to come up from work on the train.....

She should be there for about half 7.

Want to take my no matey?

:moo:

400b..

Ok if u miss the Chiswick bit .. then head straight for Kings Rd in Chelsea .. the place is called PEPPERMINT GARDENS 488 Kings rd SW10.. opposit The World's End PUB.. u wont miss it .. it looks well dodgy :p bell me on 07974 806 373 if u get into some sort of twable ..like getting lost or somink :D

Sky, get yer bum down there cousins or not :baa:

boyz call me number if u miss us or somink !

lets try to make it 19:00 near CAFE Rouge at Chiswick .. towards the HONDA Dealer..if u r coming from Hammersmith.. passed the HONDA dealer if u r coming from M4 / A4 great west rd n' all that

:blink:

c u then

Right, lets get some numbers right.

How many of us are going tonight?

Earthrokka

400BHP

Branners

Roy

Ashley Willis

Cuba

TRD3000GT

FASTISNICE

CMON CMON.. WHO ELSE ? DON'T BE SHY I KNOW U R OUT THERE

my mind is busy with few bits from last nite :p yes .. it was in that cafe in Chelsea .. ladies night it was :sly: ..

So talk to me !