The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AC Amplifier Wanted

Big Supes

9 hours ago, Swampy442 said:

Yep I have one, no idea of value. Going by current market value of stuff,  500 quid? 😉

IMG_3904.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

I have a spare unit on order, but the AC amplifier is the little box that sits on the headunit when you remove the dash panel. I think it has abs written on it. 

23 hours ago, Suprakeith said:

If no luck let us know as know have one but need to go up top in garage to get it

If you do have one, I'd be interested in taking it off you. 👍

46 minutes ago, Big Supes said:
On 7/9/2023 at 8:51 PM, Suprakeith said:

If no luck let us know as know have one but need to go up top in garage to get it

If you do have one, I'd be interested in taking it off you. 👍

Ok bud, I can push car out Tuesday or Wednesday evening and grab it for you as know have one as was looking through spares over weekend. i know the unit you on about as its fitted to my spare headunit brackets still (White with ABS written on it)

2 minutes ago, Suprakeith said:

Ok bud, I can push car out Tuesday or Wednesday evening and grab it for you as know have one as was looking through spares over weekend. i know the unit you on about as its fitted to my spare headunit brackets still (White with ABS written on it)

That'll be great, thanks mate. 👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Big Supes said:

That'll be great, thanks mate. 👍

Hi mate, just got in from garage and found part you want...have included some photos, haven't clue of value for part like this. How does £30 sound and will post out 1st class recorded for you,

thumbnail_IMG_5838.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5839.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5840.jpg

37 minutes ago, Suprakeith said:

Hi mate, just got in from garage and found part you want...have included some photos, haven't clue of value for part like this. How does £30 sound and will post out 1st class recorded for you,

thumbnail_IMG_5838.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5839.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5840.jpg

Perfect, thanks mate. Price sounds fair. If you PM me your PayPal address I'll send you some funds + PP charges. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.