The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZ-GTE stock cats/piping for sale

Celicasaur

Hi guys,

I've gone single turbo (finally) so I'll never have use for those stock cats that I've been holding onto in the shed.

No idea how to price them, so I'll just go a whisker higher than what i've been offered for them in scrap value, thus asking price here of £450 and collection from West London (near Heathrow).

I'll take some pics tomorrow and update.

£450 scrap - that's a good deal. I'd take that all day long. To sell, maybe a picture or two would be a good idea as the heat shields do tend to rust. Also, worth mentioning if they are pre-facelift or facelift as they are different.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, I don't come on here too much nowadays.

Annabella, I doubt I'll ever run stock cats on the car once it's back with me and I'll just figure out a way through MOTs.

Rider, tbh it's £400 that I was offered for scrap, which I'll likely take, but I need to get the codes from my other cats in the shed and I'm dragging my feet on that task as I'm busy, hence why these are still with me.

TBH I'll take £400 for the Supra cats, as it's a rare piece and it'll be a shame to see them go to waste, ie I'd prefer it if they stayed in the circle of road-going Supra's, so to speak.

I'll give it another week and likely make a decision next week when I sell my entire bundle of like 6 cats from different cars.

S15 cat also in the pic below.

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 02.37.11.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.