The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for rear brake calipers, upper belt cover and turn signals for my TT VVTi Tiptronic

ohcnad

Hi, I'm looking for the following parts for my J-spec RHD TT VVTi Tiptronic project:

1.    // Sourced - Power steering high pressure and low pressure line (Image 1)

2.   // Repaired - Front bumper reinforcement 52021-14180

3.   //Sourced - Rear brake calipers (single piston)

4.   // Sourced - Rear brake rotors

5.   // Sourced - Front brake rotors 296mm

6. Front turn signals //Sourced - Side turn signals

7.   // Sourced - The entire fuel line between the filter and the fuel rail: pipe support 23849-46010, pulsation damper 23207-46021 + upper fuel line 23801-46040 + lower fuel line (90923-01403) (Image 2)

8. Upper belt cover 11303-46040

9. Engine cover

10. 51452-14030 engine under cover No4 LH

11. 51451-14010 engine under cover, No.4 RH

12. // Sourced - Turbines in good condition

Shipping to Dartford DA1 4QX.

Image 3 - the engine bay is hungry, please help me feed it 🙂

333998816_889934582244604_3235482573798501023_n.jpg

fuel lines.jpg

2023-02-05 11.26.45.jpg

Edited by ohcnad (see edit history)

• ohcnad changed the title to Looking for rear brake calipers, turbos, etc for my TT VVTi Tiptronic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ohcnad changed the title to Looking for rear brake calipers, upper belt cover and turn signals for my TT VVTi Tiptronic
8 hours ago, ohcnad said:

Untitled.png

Yordan, don't play clever cause have the txt from you confirming the delivery address and me telling you my paypal address also stating £80 delivered to you, you decicded to ignore that txt and after 3days still no payment so didn't send them.

Best reguard

Keith

Dear Keith,

After waiting for the brake calipers since March 28th, now I am accused of trying to cheat you out of £80 on my £20000+ project. That is not 'pulling a fast one'. That's pulling the slowest one ever : )

Please show the log where you give me your Paypal address and the total amount here, since your accusation is here.

Best regards,

Yordan

Dear Yordon,

If you would of read your txts the day i was confirming address with you would of seen my paypal details and the amount, after 3 days i deleted txts i had sent to protect myself and blocked your number cause thought was very doggy shipping to a sweet shop. you say about this project but there isnt any pics and youve only got few posts since joining which does make me wonder, the brake calipers are still in the boxes with your address on. if you still really want them i can post them out like before was going too, but want paying up front and won't post until monday. 

Keith

Keith, I have not received an email notification about your PM and I have not seen an in-forum notification when I visited the forum.

The address I gave you is that of a spedition company that ships from UK, USA and Germany to Bulgaria and I use their services quite often, because many sellers do not want to ship abroad.

I still want the brake calipers.

17 minutes ago, ohcnad said:

Keith, I have not received an email notification about your PM and I have not seen an in-forum notification when I visited the forum.

The address I gave you is that of a spedition company that ships from UK, USA and Germany to Bulgaria and I use their services quite often, because many sellers do not want to ship abroad.

I still want the brake calipers.

I didn't email you my details i txt them too you, it would of been nice if explained that before hand as so many people getting scamed these days with parts and if you still want them then i will email you the payment details tomorrow and will post them to you monday, and as token won't charge extra as all ready paid the £10.70 to post them last week and will now have to pay that again but will stick to the £80 delivered to you

Cheers

Keith

On 6/3/2023 at 1:23 PM, ohcnad said:

The calipers have arrived. I am still looking for front turn signals, upper belt cover 11303-46040 and spark plug cover

Pleased calipers turned up, are you after the original orange bumper indicators? as believe have them in garage and also think have spark plug cover but its for N/A so not sure if same. can have look Saturday and send you pics

Hi Keith. I already bought the side indicators from evinX. I am still looking for the front clear and orange indicators.

The spark plug covers look different, but please do check, thanks!

clipboard22l.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ohcnad said:

Hi Keith. I already bought the side indicators from evinX. I am still looking for the front clear and orange indicators.

The spark plug covers look different, but please do check, thanks!

clipboard22l.jpg

Ok, ive def got the orange front indicators in garage and when you send spark plug cover i thought you meant the metal piece that sits inbetween the rocker covers

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.