The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oem skirts and spats and oem pre facelift mats vgc

raddys

I've got some oem skirts and spats in silver that I bought not long ago and now im unsure if i like the look of them with stock 17s and some pre facelift front mats in vgc (no heel wear etc).. any one got any rare extras they fancy trading as they're just sitting there gathering dust?

Not looking to sell really just to trade for something interesting and oem.

Edited by raddys (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Rashed said:

I clicked on this so quick to be left a little disappointed 😂

Unfortunately I have nothing rare or exciting I can offer for swaps 

Sorry 😂 if I don't get any interest in swaps I may well put the Skirts and spats up for sale but for now just swaps 

• Like 1

Just to reiterate the parts I'm mainly looking for are...

oem stripe mats (grey)

oem knee pads

oem sunglasses

supra watch 

Oem additional boot carpet (confetti design) with the sub cut out

Oem optional door leds

Oem con light 

• Like 1

How much do you want for the skirts? Are there any cracks or splits in the passenger side one?

I’ve had a fibreglass one fitted for years to the passenger side that I am going to replace soon so it’s back to how it should be. I have a spare set of skirts already but they have cracks in that need repaired, if the price is right I could be interested. 

1 hour ago, tomgeer said:

How much do you want for the skirts? Are there any cracks or splits in the passenger side one?

I’ve had a fibreglass one fitted for years to the passenger side that I am going to replace soon so it’s back to how it should be. I have a spare set of skirts already but they have cracks in that need repaired, if the price is right I could be interested. 

Not for sale just swaps for rare parts, cheers

On 3/1/2023 at 8:15 AM, raddys said:

Just to reiterate the parts I'm mainly looking for are...

oem stripe mats (grey)

oem knee pads

oem sunglasses

supra watch 

Oem additional boot carpet (confetti design) with the sub cut out

Oem optional door leds

Oem con light 

Hey Raddy just make sure you ask for the patch loom/harness that comes with the con light. Pic ⬇️ 

90363ACB-C1E7-44A7-B46E-B759DE7BDF87.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.