The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suspension bushes 30 years this year 🎂

SUPRA4EVA

As someone who did the whole of my MR2 in the past, I'd be up for some dirty suspension work to change out all the bushes as they just about look and feel like they are 30 years old lol I'm sure they were refreshed here and there but still the car feels pretty tired and sh1t tbh, all the bushes are cracked, arms are covered in thick rust and the brakes are not good either.

But I'm seeing you can't really buy any OEM bushes and the only option is to buy all new arms so thousands to spend!

Are there any aftermarket kits these days that will give a nice OEM like ride, I'm not looking for a stiff/race setup, the roads are bad enough as is but just want to get the car feeling fresh and flow along the road.

Saying that I'm not totally against going all new as it would save me a lot of time and energy overhauling this stuff myself as I'm sure as soon as I start I'll find more things wrong or need changing.

Edited by SUPRA4EVA (see edit history)