The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Ridox bumper test fit.

Suprakeith

Well after my spin out month ago the new Ridox bumper turned up wednesday so had little test fit today, going to do proper test fit sunday as need to drill holes in side of bumper for the toyota fitting brackets and also need to drill 1 hole for each facelift sidelight for the side mounting thread, so far lines up ok i think, the drivers side seems to fit perfect, just need another pair of hands to hold it before drill and can then do same to passenger side and send to paint, hopefully tomorrow all goes well and can take to paint as would like to have front all finished by end of year, so can then focus on rear before car back on road March time. 

Test 1.jpg

Test 2.jpg

Test 3.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Suprakeith said:

It's from Garage Whifbitz, very pleased with the quality and fitment so far, hopefully get it all fitted today before send to paint and if do will take some pictures

People have tried buying cheap versions of whifbitz stuff, and it didn't fit right.

Regardless of source, whifbitz definitely has a fitment quality check on his stuff from reviews I've seen.

40 minutes ago, Noz said:

People have tried buying cheap versions of whifbitz stuff, and it didn't fit right.

Regardless of source, whifbitz definitely has a fitment quality check on his stuff from reviews I've seen.

Including me bud, ordered bumper from Knightracer and it arrived broken, so ordered this from whifbitz and have to say after few tweaks have it sitting sweet, and fitment is really good. Have had few issues but think that's more my fault as before took wings off to be repainted and don't think have it all lined up perfect yet. I only wish the bumper came with pre-drilled holes for the side fitting plates, as that would off saved me few hours.