• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

it sounds cheesey

Gaz Walker (Newcastle)

Lee (Leeds)

Michael (Preferably Leeds but would do Newcastle)

Paul (Newcastle)

MONKEYmark (Grimsby)

Kevin (Newcastle)

Sounds good 2 me you can put me on the list! But who are we going to pay to watch the cars??

I'll have some of that!

Gaz Walker (Newcastle)

Lee (Leeds)

Paul (Newcastle)

MONKEYmark (Grimsby)

Kevin (Newcastle)

Michael (Leeds, will travel to Newcastle though) - might even have a Supra by then!

Is this a Supra only thing or shall I spread the word?

I'm sure it'll be fine. My local cinema has a security guard wandering around. Can't see anyone having a go at your car in a big line of Supra's. You'd just know there'd be a lot of pissed off owners after them if they got spotted!

id b up for it

Gaz Walker (Newcastle)

Lee (Leeds)

Paul (Newcastle)

MONKEYmark (Grimsby)

Kevin (Newcastle)

Michael (Leeds, will travel to Newcastle though) - might even have a Supra by then! - yeah [sarc]:p

eyefi (leeds)

jane wants to know if its a guy thing, or r the ladies welcome?

id feel safe leaving my car next to kevs, cos they'd definately have a go at his rather than mine :)

Originally posted by eyefi

jane wants to know if its a guy thing, or r the ladies welcome?

I am sure I can bring some, if there needed!:p

id feel safe leaving my car next to kevs, cos they'd definately have a go at his rather than mine :)

Thats not what I wanted to hear, "he's behind you", where "there", where! I am I starting to get paranoid:eek:

Most cinemas have security of sorts. If we can all arrive early enough and get parked in the same place it would be good. Maybe we can all bung a few quid in and tip the security guard for extra special care?

All respectable performance cars are welcome, dont want no bloody novas etc spoiling the pack. :)

Gaz.

could get a group photo shoot

would have to be colour coded. silver silver silver another silver red brown blue orange

would look class. leeds has a few big cinemas like the showcase one just off motorways.plenty of parking too with cameras. could also get a mag if there is a big enough intrest.

get those gold madalions polished up :)

cheeeeeesy wotsits

Michael (Leeds, will travel to Newcastle though) - might even have a Supra by then! - yeah [sarc]:p

Hey I'm trying!

:p

The will is there, it's just other things that are lacking at the moment, little things like money :D