The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZ GTE complete engine with super low miles.

novak

8 years ago I purchased another engine being paranoid I will break current one....after 9 years of ownership still had zero issues,  decided to sell to free some cash.

It is the later version removed from 2001 Supra auto.  I have copies of car MOTs last before stripping was below 40k miles. Looks like new seen on a car when running so no issues. You can return it if upon start up any issues present but has to be done by competent person.

To preserve it, it is in a wooden crate filled to top with oil. Will have to be drained etc. before starting. 

Sat in my dry garage for long time now...cobwebs are free of charge.

Price £10k. I know high but find me one, otherwise I will keep it.

Will add pictures later.

You can text / WhatsApp me if want further info. 07753654417.

Thanks. 

Aren't new bottom ends like 3.5k?

Not to be a dick. But I think it's worth finding out how much a new full engine is mate to help you sell it. I feel 10k isn't considering the price of a brand new one.

GLWS mate.

Thanks I understand it might be not for everyone and appreciate feedback.

I looked on Ebay and there is Aristo 2JZ GTE engine  with unknown mileage for £7k for sale now.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.