The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted - Uk spec rear tail lights.. any NOS ?

jongilly

• jongilly changed the title to Wanted - Uk spec rear tail lights.. any NOS ?

so, as I am informed not, but please wait, I still clarify exactly and give you an info, ok

did you write this ? and who do you mean

I would gladly pay you £10 to never log on to this forum again, and I mean it. Scott M

2 hours ago, Swampy442 said:

Are UK spec's different to J specs?

UK spec have the reverse light and inner light swapped. Something about fog light having to be distance away from rear lights I believe.

image.png.57d0f3f820e669667a6c9e54405bda87.png

• Like 1

Ah, yes, now I know what you mean, that is of course important, I have done it in such a way that I have now inserted a coloured lamp in the left-hand lamp inside, where the light for the reversing light is, and there I now have my fog light, now of course I only have 1 x light for reversing.

1 hour ago, Noz said:

UK-Spezifikation haben das Rücklicht und das Innenlicht vertauscht. Etwas über Nebellicht, das von den Rücklichtern entfernt sein muss, glaube ich.

I can send you pictures tomorrow or the day after when it is dark and then you can see exactly how my lamps light up and I control it via the original switch which is in the front right of the dashboard.

On 21.3.2022 at 12:39, Dieter said:

Ah ja, jetzt weiß ich was du meinst, das ist natürlich wichtig, ich habe es so gemacht, dass ich jetzt eine farbige Lampe in die linke Lampe innen eingebaut habe, wo das Licht für das Rückfahrlicht ist, und da hab ich jetzt mein nebellicht, jetzt hab ich natürlich nur noch 1 x rückfahrlicht.

On 21.3.2022 at 12:00, Noz said:

UK-Spezifikation haben das Rücklicht und das Innenlicht vertauscht. Etwas über Nebellicht, das von den Rücklichtern entfernt sein muss, glaube ich.

hello, sorry, please wait, I was not yet at the garage in the evening, or have you already solved the problem ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.