The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage Clearout - Big Stylee

Dragonball

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul can i have a Battery cover of you and could be interested in a FMIC cover too. Are the angled at the front that meets the bumper?? Last one i had didn't and so doesn't fir my aftermarket bumper :(

Yes to cover - FMIC is std and should fit (almost said must fit) as fits between aluminium bumper guard and rad - but please dont post up more questions here - please call me

Rgds

Paul,

What about the Stock Revmeter, Main 02 sensor??? Oh also, is "Stock Gear shift assay (short shift fitted) £50.00" the complete assembly with the shiter tripod etc etc...

cheers

Is it on the list? :cry:

Do you want the one from the silver manual i am breaking?

Guys - please call me with questions

I'll take the good nick SMIC please Paul. I'll need a photo of its condition first. And by 'good nick; you mean the fins arent flakey etc?

It is 10 years old - so of course it will be slightly flaky in places! (otherwise it might be more then that price!)

No photos mate - but it is OK and will make a good replacement for anyone whose is knackered

Call me with questions

what happened to the fuel filters on that list? have you removed them because they're sold as ive payed you?

lee

Sorry mate - should have written oil filters but thinking of something else when writing them - now amended

Buy something else or will refund?

Cheers

Cheers CJ - No big rush.

No so sunny then Paul :(

Cheers mate - back in office tomorrow and will answer e-mails then

For the moment just the 22 PM's I have got - sorry if any missed :whistle:

Yesterday was lovely mate - 5 mile walk along cliffs / tanned face / too much food and lots of time spent...well we enjoyed ourselves :thumbs:

Anyone ever think of visiting Cornwall - check out my site for the details

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.