The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Tokyo you lot

Justin

what an idiot :Popcorn:

Seriousliy Dude. I'm not out to dig up, get in a beef with anyone or pick holes in you at all. But IF and I Mean IF you want to sell parts over here to the guys on the forum do you not need to take a step back and think how this is coming across. You have done what a handfull of posts and allready 1/2 the BBS would not think of buying of you. Ok you may have beef with Nic but that to be Honest should be between you and him , not you him and 1/2 the BBS. So from a total outsiders point of view all I can see is that everyone is buying stuff of Nic and no one has given you a second look purely from the way you come across. Just think Nic has been informative and kept his nose clean and people will trade with him. You come across as you have beef with him ( come on everyone knows it now ) and you seem to be taking it out on everyone that has dealt with him. Therefore you are only making it worse for youself . Keep the personal fight personal and your busines business and you might get on better. Now whether you take this on board or not is tottaly up to you, just thought that you aint doing yourself no favours at all at the moment.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

migster,

Excuse me? which part of my message about selling parts? I am just a member on here (same as most of you) :)

Like i said i dont want to get into beef. Just click on all your previous post and read them. I dont know you at all and for all i know you are a genuine nice bloke . Just read your pots and ask why you seem to get a negative responce to your posts. The main problem is that no one can hear your voice or see the feeling you put into post so we take it as written. How many people are jumping down your throat in their replies . are they all wrong?. I'm not picking at you or telling you to FCUK off like a few have done so far ..ask yourself why. Every post in some way has a dig at Nic ....like the one above who else has doen a GB on them!

Guest KARacing
How many people are jumping down your throat in their replies . are they all wrong?. I'm not picking at you or telling you to FCUK off like a few have done so far ..ask yourself why. Every post in some way has a dig at Nic ....like the one above who else has doen a GB on them!

How many people? I can say LESS than 1% of the members. We have almost 4000 members on here and over 1700 active members. I dont care about those LESS 1% members reply at all. For the GB issue, this is free market and I will buy from the best offer. No offense to anyone and once again, those LESS 1% dude THINK TOO MUCH

Blimey that went a bit wayward!!

Anyway, more pics tonight. Went up tokyo tower today so have some good landscapes. Actually found a Supra too!

Laters

Hey Justin, the Tokyo Tower is quite impressive, I remember going up on my first trip there, about 10 years ago. Are you exploring the local cuisine and the night life ;)

Hello everyone! I'm b'haves GF!!!

Im live in Tokyo at the moment.actually its quite hard to find supra in Tokyo but I will tell you some informations how to enjoy Tokyo life!

every friday, lots JP cars gathering some place which called "daikoku parking" you can see a lot of tuning & custom cars in that place.

I would like to help anything about tokyo if you woulld like to know!!!

I hope you enjoying Jp life, Justin!!

have you been to Shinjuku? Akihabara?Shibuya?Roppongi?

you should go to Tokyo goverment building in Shinjuku,you can get there free and can see great view(even Mt.Fuji) from the top of the building!Its so amazing place.

Thanks!

Im live in Tokyo at the moment.actually its quite hard to find supra in Tokyo but I will tell you some informations how to enjoy Tokyo life!

every friday, lots JP cars gathering some place which called "daikoku parking" you can see a lot of tuning & custom cars in that place.

you should go to Tokyo goverment building in Shinjuku,you can get there free and can see great view(even Mt.Fuji) from the top of the building!Its so amazing place.

Thanks!

hello and welcome - do you have any pictures you could pop up here at all? we are all interested in the sights and sounds of Japan!

Thanks!

Hi there,

just seen your message but am flying back home tomorrow. Did not go to Shinjuku, my guys here tell me it is a bit dangerous with Chinese Mafia etc, he also told me Roppongi is for 'crazy westerners who like drink' and haven't been there either! It has been a very respectable week for me mostly in Ginza. See some pictures I took today below.

Cheers

Justin

OK I think I have some pictures to cater for everybody's requests here.

Picked up a magazine of next weeks' Tokyo Motor Show and took some shots of the pages for you.

New 2007 Skyline looks beautiful and I want one. 3.8 litre

New 2007 'Supra 5' Lexus V10 500 bhp

Picture of Tokyo Tower

Pictures from Tokyo tower

Picture of a handsome western businessman near Tokyo Tower ;-)

Picture of my electronic and heated seat toilet

etc etc

Hopefully I'll be back in blighty tomorrow evening.

Cheers

Justin

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

I hope you had a great time in Tokyo.

Everyone says Shinjuku is dangerous place but its ok if you don't go to some part of place.there is a lot of prostitutes in shinjuku and they are try to get foreign customer!!! (you know that b'have,don't you?)LOL!

Ginza is good place,isn't it? I always go shopping in there:love:

I hope you will get back to England in safety!

Hi there,

just seen your message but am flying back home tomorrow. Did not go to Shinjuku, my guys here tell me it is a bit dangerous with Chinese Mafia etc, he also told me Roppongi is for 'crazy westerners who like drink' and haven't been there either! It has been a very respectable week for me mostly in Ginza. See some pictures I took today below.

Cheers

Justin

Have just found a few Autobacs pics I took last time I was there. Going back in 2 weeks:D

Nice to see you on here Angel(?) :clap:

Bollox, pics are too big. sorry:rtfm:

Nice to see you too b'have:thanku:

You've got a lot of pics of Tokyo more than me!

I put some pics of tokyo metropolitan government building and Roppongi pic on it!

night view from the tokyo metropolitan govenment building

Mt.Fuji from the tokyo metropolitan govenment building

Roppongi - very famous bulding in Roppongi which called Roppoingi Hills

tenbou-view5.jpg

tenbou-view3.jpg

Roppongi Hills.jpg

Guest KARacing
OK I think I have some pictures to cater for everybody's requests here.

Picked up a magazine of next weeks' Tokyo Motor Show and took some shots of the pages for you.

New 2007 Skyline looks beautiful and I want one. 3.8 litre

New 2007 'Supra 5' Lexus V10 500 bhp

Picture of Tokyo Tower

Pictures from Tokyo tower

Picture of a handsome western businessman near Tokyo Tower ;-)

Picture of my electronic and heated seat toilet

etc etc

Hopefully I'll be back in blighty tomorrow evening.

Cheers

Justin

Thanks for your nice pictures, Justin :thumbs:

I am going there on Jan. 2006 for Tokyo Auto Salon and TRD Dinner. :)

I hope you had a great time in Tokyo.

Everyone says Shinjuku is dangerous place but its ok if you don't go to some part of place.there is a lot of prostitutes in shinjuku and they are try to get foreign customer!!! (you know that b'have,don't you?)LOL!

Wooo, I didn't know that! Where abouts in Shinjuku exactly? Only jokin hun:nyah:

Wooo' date=' I didn't know that! Where abouts in Shinjuku exactly? Only jokin hun:nyah:[/quote']

I didn't mean to say that:banghead: Just wanted to say "be careful".

Don't worry,Im leave this board now :cry: