The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Membership

TT Paul

18 hours ago, TT Paul said:

Can I get lifetimes assigned paid 5 or 6 yrs running

Hi,

When we moved the forum over to the new site, we revised membership and removed the life time membership option. Those who already have life time membership can continue to have this and we gave existing members a grace period to upgrade to lifetime membership after which it would no longer be available. We informed members of the proposed changes and made members aware of the of the grace period upgrade. It is now unfortunately no longer an option to upgrade to lifetime membership.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Simon_RD said:

"Those who already have life time membership can continue to have this"

I remember some discussion about how to achieve this. I got the impression that lifetime members would need to reactivate the lifetime subscription, before an anniversary date each year (without charge), and a notification would tell us when to do so. If we missed it, our membership would be lost forever. Is that what's in place, and something we can find on our profiles?( cause I cant even find my club subscription start date) or did we end up with a setup where those existing lifetime members simply just go on without needing to do anything?

It was something that we talked about but ultimately didn’t go with at this time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Supra_4_Real2 said:

I was a lifetime member under the name Supra_4_Real and email [email protected] 

I can't login using my username and password and I no longer have the yahoo email account, can you help mate 👍

Hi, if you don’t have the original email account anymore there is not a lot I can do unfortunately for security reasons. I’ve looked and there is no alternative account security enabled that we can use as a workaround either. If you manage to get access to the email account then I can send a password reset email.