The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Used Halfords Professional Tool Boxes - now sold

Peter P

Afternoon Folks,

Thought I’d see if anyone here is interested in buying my existing tool boxes? I’ve ordered a complete workshop setup, so these are no longer needed. Had them around 10yrs, and apart from a bit of colour fade (you can see the middle section is newer and brighter red than the other two), these are in great shape and work fine. Importantly come with the keys (not lost like most I see!).

Got the top box, middle box and lower box which is on wheels. Will clean up well and all stickers are staying on but can be removed easily enough with a heat gun or hairdryer.

I would like £250ono for the three, no tools included obviously as I’m keeping those for my new setup. 😉 

Given size, collection preferred from Kent, but you can also arrange a courier if you so wish (costs on you). PM me if you want the post code and address to check distance etc. 

Thanks for looking.

Pete 🙂 

6CBE2949-7796-43F4-BA4A-FA13783BAD62.jpeg

F7BF3E71-0115-4396-B919-C8856633B38C.jpeg

Edited by Peter P
Sold them (see edit history)

• Peter P changed the title to Used Halfords Professional Tool Boxes - now sold

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.