The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parts for sale - from build or no longer needed

Peter P

Afternoon Folks,

Still have a few bits left from my build I don’t need/won’t be using. Prices don’t include postage which I can look at in addition, or buyers are welcome to collect in person from Kent. If you want to arrange your own courier, be my guest as I’m working from home at the moment so around if needed to hand bits over. 🙂

Photos available if needed, just ask. Bank transfer preferred, will PM details.

1. New Titanium Bonnet Stay - nice bit of engine bay bling, these retail for £100 so hoping for £40, I’ll take sensible offers as well if anyone is interested. 

2. Used rear crash bar - has some surface rust but should clean up and would look nice with a respray. I know a lot of these rot out badly, so may help someone out. Given the weight, prefer collection or you can sort courier. It’s all wrapped and ready to go, would take £30 for it.

3. OEM bonnet stay - been cleaning out my garage and found the stock bonnet stay, it’s in good shape and may be of use for someone? I’ll take £20 for it.

4. New lower bumper retainer - Got SRD to order me this as mine was missing, but don’t need it now I have the TwinZ rear diffuser fitted. It’s still in the box. I’d like £20 for it. NOW SOLD.

5. Garage Whifbitz Carbon Windscreen Scuttle Panel - I ended up getting a new OEM panel and don’t think I have the time or patience to fettle with this to make it fit. Does look the part, and with some patience and fettling would look really good. My loss is someone’s gain as these are £300 new. I’d take £180 for it and again due to size, shape needs collection really as it will get damaged otherwise. NOW SOLD.

Hoping my new wheels will also be arriving in a week or so, in which case my current Rota’s and good tyres that are mint having been refinished recently in dark copper will be for sale. I’m hoping for £700, but will listen to sensible offers. These clear U.K. and K-Sport brakes and are mint. If you want a different colour, that’s easily done as well. 🙂 

3A760226-0038-4D4F-B0CD-17C96020E18A.jpeg

12F957BD-B712-4D6E-9D8B-A699ACC4FEBF.jpeg

F4ED0513-09BC-4316-860F-C950D877A534.jpeg

EB0AA73D-0E64-4C71-BF68-381DC1E62BBA.jpeg

01DBB85F-6AA1-4BC6-A7F1-3A4BF4BA3066.jpeg

Edited by Peter P
Updating Status (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Leroybarry said:

I might be interested in the wheels. Where abouts are you mate ?

Hi mate,

Got one other interested party on the wheels and tyres, but nothing finalised yet.

I’m based in Higham, Kent which is near Rochester mate. 

18 minutes ago, Leroybarry said:

Ok im in Norwich so bit of a trek would you be open to posting? 

If you wanted to arrange a Courier, That’s fine with me mate. I have a couple of pallets here I could use and some bin bags, but I think there are firms that handle wheel transportation out there? You’d need to check and confirm you are happy with the added costs as doubt it’s cheap! 

Guess it depends on circumstances, for comparison I needed my headlights re-worked by Harry Moore, so I drove them to Manchester and came back the same day! Long drive, but will be worth it when I get them back. 🙂 

16 hours ago, Leroybarry said:

Pm me your address and I will have a look to see if I can do the trip. What's the tyre sizes aswell please cant make it out from the pic 

Will PM you in a second chap. In terms of sizes etc, believe these are 8.5’ up front, 9.5’ at the rear. I’m not running any spacers and I can confirm these comfortably clear my large K-Sport brake setup as seen in the photos.

Tyre sizes are 235/40/18 front, 265/30/18 rear. Will PM my address over for you. 👍

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.