The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Discontinued part help - aerotop

charlton

I think I’m starting to fall out of love with my Supra with more discontinued parts and increasing prices! Does anyone have some good places to source discontinued parts, new or used, oem or reproduced, near or far?

I'm after 63248-14040 - Bracket, removable roof drain, front LH. I can’t imagine many will have one of these lying around spare!

Any help gratefully received!

Welcome to the World of Classic motoring. Sheet metal, block metal a lathe and plastic 3D printer. It delivers a good, I've achieved something, feeling when you make a part from a block, retrim something or fashion a part from bits and pieces. Opens up a whole new World of enjoyment, and pain.

Theres someone in Italy doing a full rebuild of his Supra with all oem parts. And if this is the plastic part with the nipple that the drain hoses connet to, he 3d printed them so you can get them. And then clear water pipe with the correct ID if you want to swap that out to. Alot of plastic bezels and trims can be 3d printed just give it a few more years before decent and needed stuff will start to pop up. Its early days and we have seen a few things pop up.

7 hours ago, rider said:

Welcome to the World of Classic motoring. Sheet metal, block metal a lathe and plastic 3D printer. It delivers a good, I've achieved something, feeling when you make a part from a block, retrim something or fashion a part from bits and pieces. Opens up a whole new World of enjoyment, and pain.

This has really hit home, I wish I had a garage or place to store the Supra while I work on it