The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North Herts meets/owners

whitesupratt

Are there any meets or owners on here from around my way? North herts - Stevenage/Welwyn garden city/surrounding areas!

No meets that I know of in the Herts area,

I'm in the Watford area

But I have mentioned on the Jap UK Meets forum a few times about trying to have a "bolney style" meet at Croxley Green in Watford as there is a long stretch of road with loads of greens to park the cars up on both sides and there are 2x pubs next door to each other, so no probs for drinks and food,

This would not be a replacement to Bolney as Bolney is "Bolney" a bit of Jap culture now that we all look forward to,

But Croxley would be good to have as another social gathering and meet on the calandar,

With perfect access from the M1 and M25 for all those who wished to attend

Just an idea ...

A few views on a Croxley Green meet would be great

im in stevenage all the time! im in watford all quite often as well but just have no idea where Croxley Green is! for minute I was beginning to think I was the only supra around these parts, although i see a few around!

Croxley Green is between Watford and Rickmansworth and is about 3 mins from the Chorleywood Turn off on the M25 J18

Or come off M1 @J5 and just follow signs for Rickmansworth.

Guest Terry S

I live in Croxley, and TBH they wont let you just park on the Green.

What about Watford leisure park, where the cinema is. We had a meet there about........7 years ago!

big scary ramps at the Watford cinema now, and Japukmeets tried arranging things at Croxley but it never came through.

Hatfield Galleria has a decent car park without too many ramps, might be worth a go as it has the A1 right next door (and it on TOP of the Hatfield tunnel)

JB

• 2 years later...