The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trolley jacks

Dnk

I have a sealey 3 ton jack but it’s a nightmare trying to get my Supra up with it due to how low the car is and the bodykit on it

So I got this 2 ton Vicking (Sealey), low profile, long reach jack which jacks up the car with no faffing

My only negative is when you lower the car, it’s hard to get a slow release which is a shame

https://www.sealey.co.uk/product/5637781552/viking-low-entry-long-reach-trolley-jack-2tonne-with-rocket-lift

I'm using an SGS ultra-low profile 2 ton jack, picked it up recently. It fits behind the front wheels and can lift both sides of the car sufficiently from the one jack point. Car is lowered on BC coilovers, and don't need ramps to get under it with this. Negative is it weighs 44kg or something ridiculous.

I have a sealey 3 ton jack but it’s a nightmare trying to get my Supra up with it due to how low the car is and the bodykit on it

So I got this 2 ton Vicking (Sealey), low profile, long reach jack which jacks up the car with no faffing

My only negative is when you lower the car, it’s hard to get a slow release which is a shame

https://www.sealey.co.uk/product/5637781552/viking-low-entry-long-reach-trolley-jack-2tonne-with-rocket-lift

I had the same problem so made these two ramps out of wood :)

DSCF0856.JPG