The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver veilside south yorkshire

mikeekim89

Hi.

Yeah that's mine, head gasket went last year so me and my Dad have been sorting that and getting it back on the road. And no, sorry it's not for sale.

Also if anyone knows what front bumper it is, I would be interested in finding out. 99% sure its not a Veilside one as that was on before it had a bump and we changed it.

Looks potentially like a c-west bumper... have you any front in pictures of it to show the bumper fully?

Never been sold on the bumper 100% to be fair, thinking of going back stock with a splitter, or going for a Do Luck looking one.

ECA772D4-7B4B-4500-8726-835720CDA1E8.jpeg

I was in Sheffield, I'm frequently in Rotherham also, done everything on my car myself, if you need or want any help from me if be happy to assist! Anything to keep one on the road

Intact I'll be in Rotherham tomorrow afternoon if you have anything you need help with despetately, just drop me a message or send me your number and we can talk on WhatsApp.