The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very very clean near stock red Supra TT auto GZ looking for px for big spec supra

raddys

Hi guys

Just wondering if any big spec owners out there are considering a px for a very clean 1993 tt auto gz in Renaissance red ?

I need more speed but this cars to original and clean to start modding in my eyes.

Little spec.

Tt auto GZ

Renaissance red

All is stock apart from bpu and a boost controller

Still in kmh, sitting on 83k kmh so just over 50k miles

Cruise control

Active aero splitter

Leather seats

Key hole lights

Oem footwell lights

Whifbitz sidemount

Whifbitz decats

Blitz boost controller

Tanabe touring exhaust

Big oem brakes all round

that's just a brief list, has a nice folder of work since its import in 2010 and also has a history report from its life in japan

I purchased the car 4 years ago on 38k miles

Serviced meticulously by me and SRD, has had complete fluid change around 3000 miles ago.

The car is clean, and I mean super clean, almost museum clean, this has been my baby for 4 years now and what it needed it has got and ive always cared for it.

It's been in 3 magazines, banzai, jap performance and ohsoretro, it's been on toyota uk main website as car of the month, waxstock as a showcar, a film review against the new mk5 poopra for auto Express and on tv on goblin works garage.. so you now have an idea of how clean it is.

The car is in excellent original condition and shape, this is why I cant bring myself to start chopping it up.

And I wont sell it until I have another supra lined up so all I'm really looking at is Px for a big spec/tt6

So if you know anyone or have something you might be interested in pxing then please dont hesitate to drop me a message

This is a real investment supra but I want more speed now ideally

Thanks, Grant

For the sake of being on the sale page and needing a price I'm going to value it at £22k

Plate will be removed if px/sale and put back to original L14##WU plate

Any photos of the inside and engine bay ?

Do you have any issues at mot time regarding the cats ?

I dont have many of the inside or engine bay but here is what I do have, excuse the poor quality, more detailed pics/video can be sent to anyone who is genuinely interested

As you can see I have gone to great lengths to make this car super clean

Dash panels painted satin black (few scuffs previously)

Wheels powder coated, the list goes on and on

Any photos of the inside and engine bay ?

Do you have any issues at mot time regarding the cats ?

Also no, I have a spare cat for mot time if I did need it however the exhaust has a straight pipe exit midway down the exhaust which opens above a certain psi of boost. so effectively the exhaust gases can escape from 2 areas if the straight pipe is open. When it comes to mot time manually opening it before I go for an mot has always got me though :)

Edited by raddys (see edit history)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.