The mkiv Supra Owners Club

super charger

Lee S

• 4 weeks later...

I did a lot of investigation into superchargers. Unless you have access to the sort of development engineering facilities that arnout seems to have then you are going to find it very hard going to develope this kit. I agree that an awful lot of cash could be made out of developing a supercharger kit for an N/A but here's the problem it would cost you a lot of money to develope it and there's not a lot to stop someone just copying your design and setup so the man putting the money and time into it may not end up being the man taking the profit out which is why I gave up on the idea and bought a TT instead. If its a development to use in conjunction with a single turbo (volkswagon are going this way with their 1.4 golf with the same power output as a 2.0 GTI so its not the preserve of rally cars any more) then I would say that there would be a lot of interest in it and that it would be a bit more controllable on the release side.