The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Power-fold mirror, passenger side

supra-ireland

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a damaged passenger electric mirror (just the internals).

The motor was working fine when in my old supra, but the mirror tabs have snapped for up and down movement. If you just want the electrics and can use your old mirror tabs then you can have it for £10 including postage.

Kind regards,

Alex

The motor was working fine when in my old supra, but the mirror tabs have snapped for up and down movement. If you just want the electrics and can use your old mirror tabs then you can have it for £10 including postage.

Kind regards,

Alex

/QUOTE]

If op needs the electrics but not the black frame it attaches to inbetween the motor and the mirror housing I'll take that if he doesn't need it. My one has broken at the tabs where it connects to the housing.

Kind regards,

Alex

/QUOTE]

I will take it all if not sold as long as it’s internals from a power fold

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.