The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replacing front Lower-Control Arm (LCA / Wishbone)

carl0s

sorry - read the first bit, now i can see why!

suppose they could be mildly worn, so its probably best eh....

well for £8 a peice.. I was told that they would be siezed, and was thinking that they might end up being cut / ground off, so that's why I bought replacements. With them here, nice and shiny, it made sense to use them.

or wierd Psychotic dependancy syndrome!!!!

how come you always know its her?!!

hehehe very funny. Because I was there at the weekend and she told me how Jurgen says he can get her a car for £4k. That's a whole day after she told me she had an RX7 on the boat..

Oh I see.. so I am actually all these people (carl0s, Bubbly Bozo, Bomex989, supralookin'), and I am making it look like I have a stalker, because I suffer from 'psychotic dependancy syndrome', and this has to be so because, how else would I know which usernames are her..

Right-o, I understand now :rolleyes:

See what happens is, when I go there, I come to the forum and I see that it's logged in as Bomex989, and I say 'wtf is all that about?'. Now the first one I obviously knew who it was, PM's etc. (blimey, imagine that - PM'ing myself. :conf: )

So that accounts for two names (one discovered 'by accident', the other already known), then we have the third, of which I am told about in person.

Do you get it now?

dude - calm down

i was referring to her as the psychotic dependant one

as in she seems to be dependant on logging in here

and when i said i dont see how you 'know' its her as in when a new username comes on, you say 'stop following me' or something

take a breath, and re-read what i wrote, i thought you had got it wrong in the last bit when you put 'haha very funny' - i was agreeing with you

dude - calm down

i was referring to her as the psychotic dependant one

as in she seems to be dependant on logging in here

and when i said i dont see how you 'know' its her as in when a new username comes on, you say 'stop following me' or something

take a breath, and re-read what i wrote, i thought you had got it wrong in the last bit when you put 'haha very funny' - i was agreeing with you

heh. oh, I see ;)

I thought you were saying I was some wierdo who... ahh.. :D

Man! I have no idea what all this is about. What's going on, is my account being hacked into or what?! I only joined last week and I'm not even a full fledged member! :whistle: Carl0s, I have never PM'd u etc so WTF you on about? :read:

And please.. I'm a man, not a "she" - how rude! :limp:

Emma shut the fcuk up.

Carl0s, I take it you started all this because of the dreaded knocking / clunking from the suspension? As my car's a '93 I'm looking to do a proper restoration job on the suspension etc to get it driving like new :)

Has it made a noticable difference to the way your car drives?

Oh, and good luck Rob :D Let us know how it goes :thumbs:

Carl0s, I take it you started all this because of the dreaded knocking / clunking from the suspension? As my car's a '93 I'm looking to do a proper restoration job on the suspension etc to get it driving like new :)

Has it made a noticable difference to the way your car drives?

It has made a noticable difference to the stability of the car, because my balljoint was goosed. I did have a clunking suspension before, but this was due to worn drop-links, which when replaced made a wonderful difference.

My car feels great, and I'm extremely happy with it, but the drop-links made the most refreshing difference. The LCA has stopped a faint knock whilst landing off speedbumps, and tightened up the steering massively, to how it should be.