The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 GZ Aerotop in pearl red

Gambit

Yes my thread kind of went down a "Come on Toyota, hear our cries" Thread. I was waiting for Greta to turn up...

It's all ok, it's very easy to get carried away with things that you're passionate about and that is a good thing.

It's a horrible thing when you go to Toyota to order something and they say "sorry, discontinued" and then just stand their with a f*** off look on their face. When I replaced all the buttons on the climate control unit they were really scraping the bottom of the box.

I shared a few images with another member on here who has shown interest in my car, of all the receipts I have from Toyota and my household documents folder that is absolutely dominated by my car. lol

How many of you out there have a box kicking around full of switches, clips and other bits and bobs for or from your car? ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]235050[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235051[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235052[/ATTACH]

Going to add two pictures to the first post taken a couple of days ago of how the car catches good night light and hopefully start a proper for sale thread over the weekend. :cool:

In the midst of all the noise, I sincerely hope you have a clearer idea as to what your lovely motor is worth in today's market.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the midst of all the noise, I sincerely hope you have a clearer idea as to what your lovely motor is worth in today's market.

On a plus side to that: I've had 15 years of fault free car ownership with this car, on another forum part of my signature actually reads "2005 to ...... 1994 Toyota Supra GZ Aerotop in Pearl Red (driven like GTA) (more reliable than the SAS)." And it's absolutely true. I may have a million receipts from Toyota but they're 98% for parts I didn't need but wanted, like swapping my plastic headlights for glass or buying the 4 bolt and hole covers for when the Aero roof is off.

So whatever I sell the car for I can honestly say the car will owe me nothing! (Great car).

How dare you!

If she wasn't so distasteful this might have been a good tune.

In for a penny, in for a Great British Pound!

Could I get this more off topic? :D :innocent:

Hope you’re next shites are hedgehogs.

I should maybe go and frown behind a tangerine and see if that makes me famous. Admirable intentions, but all she is doing is sprouting rubbish, blaming everyone, and as usual the hairy arm pitted tree huggers fall for it as it is the latest band wagon. A bit like an episode of songs of praise, no decker would attend unless the cameras were there.

That little jump start is nothing more now than a political puppet. She is on about saving the planet, but she has a horrendous carbon footprint herself. Double standards and all that.