The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£1000 to clear! Supra shell with V8 engine + loads extras

fruity_south

SOLD

So to clear this from my ex's drive i'm selling the last of it cheap as a whole thing. This was a drag racing project so was stripped the hell out of!

Run down of what you get...

Supra with V8 1uz engine, Auto box, drivetrain etc including adjustable fuel pressure regulator, magnacore leads, alloy rad and fan set up and lots of zada tech sensors for the multi gauge. also blitz nurspec exhaust

UK spec front brakes and calipers

TOM coilovers

Fuel cell

blitz front bumper in need of love! (no side skirts or rear bumper or bonnet) APR carbon mirrors

four box loads of other bits, switches, gauges ect and anything else supra related i can find!

this will not start as will need either an interior loom connecting (think theirs one in the box) or a custom loom and a fuel pump.

not much needed to get up and running really.

I have V5 in my name and have owned for almost 10 years

£1000 o.v.n.o collection from Thundersley ESSEX. i can not deliver. Cash on collection

£1700 o.v.n.o with full TOMS body kit which has been removed as was planning to sell separately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.