The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra parts for sale.....Lots of goodies!!! ;))

jazzy69

Gutted 9 mins to late on the Chris Wilson intercooler.

I'm interested in the "headlamps" buddy.

And I'm thinking these aswell. :D

HKS Valcon Plus V Cam Controller ‘New’ For VVTI (£150)

HKS Vernier Cam Pulley’s (£60)

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed reply!!

I’m happy to provisionally hold the Headlamps & HKS items pending payment. I will keep you informed with regards to CW-SMIC, as I’d ideally prefer this item to be collected re the potential heavy weight and large box needed!!

Need to give Samdale time to contemplate possibly collecting the item!!

I’ll PM you payment details once I’ve replied to a few of the pending message requests!!

Many thanks,

Shane

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested pending pics;

OEM Bonnet - Professionally ‘Cut Out’ Large TS Vents (£400)

OEM Carbon Wrapped Dash Panels (£100)

cheers

Hi there,

Apologies for my delayed response!!

I uploaded some Bonnet pictures this morning, they’re not great pictures so I’ll take/upload some more when I get home later today. I will try again to upload pictures of the Bonnet on white and grey Supra’s.

To clarify....the pictures of the Bonnet off the car are of how the Bonnet currently looks, the paintwork has been flattened to be prepped for painting but can (with a little elbow grease or at least a good polishing machine) be brought back to a fairly decent standard as per the Bonnet on the Grey Supra (TBA)!! The picture depicting the Bonnet as being blue in colour, mounted on a white Supra (TBA), shows how the Bonnet will look once the Louvre vents have been added (included in the sale)

Pretty much TS style except it’s aluminium, sturdy, able to utilise all the correct Bonnet attachments and can be rubbed down and resprayed as many times as you wish!!

Re the carbon wrapped dash panels - I will take pictures/upload these also, later today.

I’ll PM you payment details if you’re interested in purchasing the items and not just curious!!

Many thanks,

Shane

Also interested in the bonnet.

Pending pictures and being inline to other interested parties.

Thanks

NB: Disregard me please, after seeing photos for my application i fear it will cause interference.

Good luck with the sale.

Hi there,

No problem and thank you updating me re altered interest!!

is that the blitz sbc-id and power meter?

Hi there,

Yes they are. I have earlier PM’s to reply to re interest in the Blitz gauge items, if you’re interested I’ll be happy to keep you informed of the sale progress!?

Many thanks

PM’d about the brace and boost controller

/QUOTE]

Hi there,

Yes I believe I replied but will double check. Currently you have first refusal but there’s a lot of interest in Blitz gauges, so please bear this in mind!!

I’ll upload pictures of the Strut brace later today!

Many thanks

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. Not entirely sure you’d want this posted as it will be a rather large box to accommodate all the pipework plus the CW-SMIC. Is there any chance you could collect the items??

I’m in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire!!

Many thanks,

Shane

Sadly not I'm afraid. The intercooler is the only bit I'm interested in tbh if you want to sell the pipes separately? Would certainly make it a much smaller box without that long pipe. Happy to pay for postage if you can get a quote?

How much usage have both types of injectors had?

The Precision injectors I’m unsure re mileage though I’ve only covered 1200miles with them, the previous owner did around 4000miles! The Denso injectors are brand new never used/fitted!!

Thanks

Hi all,

I’ve managed to reply to some of you, apologies it’s taken so long but I didn’t expect this many messages!! I will message people again later today.

Please note:

I am conducting this sale in order of timed messaged replies, this includes people who have PM’d me and not messaged me via the thread. Please be aware that the time displayed when people message via the thread, doesn’t corroborate with the PM messages received. This equates to my responses to you to let you know where in the pecking order you might be??

I am being as fair as I possibly can be!!

On a lighter note though maybe not so palatable - I am due to be in Russia this evening so I will place everything on hold until I return on Monday possibly Sunday!! I know it’s a pain but I’ll endeavour to message people re items/payments/pictures - prior to leaving!!

Many thanks,

Shane

Hi there,

Apologies re delayed reply!! PM me your cell number and I’ll forward the Bonnet pics directly to you.

Supraguy is ahead of you re the carbon wrapped dash panels, sorry to say, but if he doesn’t take them then you’re next in line!!

Kind regards,

Shane

Hi all,

08:10 here, sunny and warm - in Russia????

Ok, I’m able to log on to the site so will try to message people whilst I’m free from work!! I think I’ll message people who are after items that are already on hold pending payment for when I return from Russia. I will update the sale thread accordingly. Please bear with me and thank you once again for your patience and understanding!!

Shane

Hi Crash Bandicoot,

Apologies re my late reply!! Nope not forgotten you or anyone else, just trying to weave my way through the multiple and plentiful messages!!

The dash panels are on hold pending payment from Supraguy, who was the first person to message me at 14:00 12/07 for them, around 25mins proceeding the commencement of the auction - pretty quick I’d say!! Really sorry.

I’m in the process of updating the sale thread and will also try to make contact with people who have an interest in items that may already have been sold/pending payment!!

Regards

Shane

I'll take the cusco strut brace....any pics please??

Hi 2jzjay,

The Cusco Strut brace is on hold for Sherwin pending payment. First in line at 13:36 12/07 - pretty much as soon as the sale thread began - can’t get much quicker than that really!! Sorry.

Regards,

Shane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.