The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra parts for sale.....Lots of goodies!!! ;))

jazzy69

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the cusco strut brace....any pics please??

Hi 2jzjay,

The Cusco Strut brace is on hold for Sherwin pending payment. First in line at 13:36 12/07 - pretty much as soon as the sale thread began - can’t get much quicker than that really!! Sorry.

Regards,

Shane

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take the cusco strut brace....any pics please??

Hi 2jzjay,

The Cusco Strut brace is on hold for Sherwin pending payment. First in line at 13:36 12/07 - pretty much as soon as the sale thread began - can’t get much quicker than that really!! Sorry.

Regards,

Shane

Hi all?

I’m now back in the U.K. and once I’m home this evening I will start the ball rollling and make replies to your questions and requests. I will update the thread as best I can and try to message those who’ve missed out on a purchase due to order of requests.

Please keep a vigil on the items that have been sold/pending payment or are still available!!

Regards,

Shane

Interested in the headlamps so if no sale is made please let me know as cash waiting pm for more details if needed

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest but unfortunately the headlamps are sold to the very first buyer pending payment!!

Kind regards

Interested in the 1000cc injectors, what power are they rated for?

Hi Chris,

Apologies for my late reply.

They'll support around the 800bhp mark. I was running 720bhp with them but have upped my game so needed larger injectors.

Made a mistake - they are not drop in injectors as I now recall having to use an HKS fuel rail!!

I'll update the sale thread!!

Many thanks,

Shane

Hi is this the top and bottom rear seat complete if so I will have them off you regards Trevor

Hi Trevor,

Sorry to say but the very first interested person has laid claim to them pending payment.

Regards,

Shane

Interested pending pics;

OEM Bonnet - Professionally ‘Cut Out’ Large TS Vents (£400)

OEM Carbon Wrapped Dash Panels (£100)

cheers

Hi uzzyuzzy,

I've uploaded bonnet pictures for you/others to see. Please let me know your thoughts so I know whether to offer the item to you or the next in line?

Many thanks,

Shane

Interested pending pics;

OEM Bonnet - Professionally ‘Cut Out’ Large TS Vents (£400)

OEM Carbon Wrapped Dash Panels (£100)

cheers

OEM Bonnet - Professionally ‘Cut Out’ Large TS Vents (£400) (In Order - Uzzyuzzy 14:17, Pudsey 14:19, MK4NaToTurbo 15:15)

sorry for the late reply, i will pass on this after seeing the pics.

thanks

OEM Bonnet - Professionally ‘Cut Out’ Large TS Vents (£400) (In Order - Uzzyuzzy 14:17, Pudsey 14:19, MK4NaToTurbo 15:15)

sorry for the late reply, i will pass on this after seeing the pics.

thanks

No problem, the pictures don't do the bonnet any justice and I can't seem to upload the better pictures??

Thank you for your interest all the same!!!

Next in line for the bonnet pls!

/QUOTE]

Hi mk4NAtoTurbo,

You are now first in line for the bonnet as uzzyuzzy has pulled from the sale. Please feel free to PM me your number and I will send you the better pictures of the bonnet as I'm not able to upload any more pictures - not sure why but I'm looking into it!?

Many thanks,

Shane

I was first

Hi Piotr,

Just going through the orders re items and indeed you were correct that you were one of the first to reply via PM re the boot blind. I will PM you payment details.

Apologies for the error.

Many thanks,

Shane

Hi All,

I will be putting out a part two of this sale thread with the remaining items, to prevent any further confusion as to what has/hasn't been sold. I will be including some other bits such as an AEM Infinity 8 ECU/EMS (complete with plug & play harness and O2 sensor, Less than 800miles on it and around 7/8 months old - no receipt or box and still in the car that I'll be selling - hence the sale of it), that have yet to be advertised so please keep a vigil on this thread.

There are a few of you who I need to reply to and I will do this asap. Apologies for the delay!!

Many thanks

What about me with the dash panels? Forgotten already :( cast away like a dirty old odd sock

Hi Crash Bandicoot,

Could you PM please re dash panels - got a full set of five and not just the three facia panels, all carbon wrapped!!

Giving you first refusal but get back to me soonish if you’re still interested!?

Many thanks

Shane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.