The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drivers window needed - urgently

carl0s

well I have to leave it unattended! It's on the driveway though, stereo facia & laptop taken out.. I've sealed the window hole enough that the alarm is set and not going off by itself. Thanks for the warning though.

Thanks Jake I've just PM'd him.

I hope he's around so I can pick it up tomorrow, else I'll be failing my MOT on Monday morning :(

Now buy those f*kin' side-skirts off me will ya! I've just commited to buying a replacement TomTom GO from eBay!

£170 to you mate! ;)

They're here now. Got the correct glass and seem to know what they're doing. I was about to take the door trim off when they arrives, would've preferred to have done that myself but hey ho :)

Looking good, just expense I could've done without.

Anyone wanna buy a Portable Sony Minidisc recorder and OEM sideskirts?

oops :eek:

The lads fitted my new window - job well done too.

I then discovered that my/our (my clients fleet policy) Insurance is with Royal & SunAlliance who National Windscreens don't deal with, and not Norwich Union which is what I thought.

uh oh :eek:

Hopefully Royal & Sun will agree to pay the invoice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.