The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra /lexus gs300 wheels

maxaerott

:banghead: I said that when I mentioned the eBay wheels. Those ones are no good for a Supra, only for a Lexus. The post was for Dangereous Brain's benefit cos he's got a Lexus/Aristo luxobarge thing

Ooops skim reading, i thought id just point i out to ever one else.......again :blush:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

problem is often most dont know how much to ask for and dont wanna be slagged off for asking too much or getting a lot less than they might get.

Or people don't name a price in case someone comes along and offers more than they could ever wish for?

I'm as crap as anyone for coming up with prices but when I have given one straight away I've sold the item quickly :looney:

LOL I want £14k for my car but it appears I've asked too much for it. Same if he said I want £700 for the wheels he may find himself getting no offers at all. Leaving it open ended you have the option to take whichever offer best suits you. Anyways someone host the mans pics lol

The difference is that I want these wheels and I don't want your car ;)

My problem is that I'm already thinking "£200 for a full refurb, £300 for new rear tyres...." so despite having the funds to offer more than the bid I've made already I'd rather not got too far.

And I like a bargain ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.