The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra /lexus gs300 wheels

maxaerott

Hi all as the title says up for sale are my lexus gs 300 alloys with nuts and locking keys for front plates, they have a few tiny marks on nothing serious , dunlop sport 9000 tyres all round. fronts have 4-5mm tread rears are on the wear lines so need changing. ill get some pictures up later on and off the car.

Offers please sensible ones.

Cheers

Max

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also been offered them for £200 without tyres at a time when I had no cash, doesn't mean anything though if the seller has a price in mind ;)

I was just letting the seller understand how much they are brand new, and that they weren't individually worth the same amount as say a black supra carpet....

It's not as if I want them - I have my own. :giveup:

You're joking right? Those Blitz wheels you'll have are the bollocks.

Remember I'm getting the car for a bit more comfort and practicality. The 19" blitzs look the dogs but IMHO so do those lexus wheels and they'll afford me better ride comfort and when I'm in it on my own better handling. Also its hard to cruise pimpin my bitches with a baby screamin its head off in the back :)

Your suspension will be more of a factor than the wheel, I would suspect you'd have a softer ride in the Lexus so it wouldnt make that much difference - unless the guy who had it for you has slammed it, tramlining would be an issue on a wider wheel, what sizes will you be running with?

I'm not sure what width they are but I am suspecting 8 inch wheels front and back. looking at the car it looks slammed. It might be on the incar adjustable suspension but I don't think it is.

8 inch width is less width than stock on the Supra. I dont think you'll have any issues other than possible rubbing if the car has been lowered, and ride bumpiness? Well depends on what the previous onwer done to the suspension.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.