The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active front spoiler

Guest gzaerojon

Guest gzaerojon

im selling this as im changing the front end.

all fully working, comes with the under tray (a few splits though shown in pics also some holes split) but all works ok.

£100 +p&p

cheers :thumbs:

Guest gzaerojon

i can throw in the switcheroonie :clap: as i wont need it, also the connector on the spoiler still has the connector from the loom.

if you have a blank plate to swap for the switch then that'll be ace

there's nothing worse than a gaping hole :D

Unfortunately my blanking plate is some black insulating tape at present, how about the active spoiler ECU?

I'll have to check which bits I have been left with and which bits have been ripped out.

Assuming I have none of the associated bits how big a deal is it to refit?

Mike

Guest gzaerojon

i dont really know about refitting, but if you had one originally then all the hard work is done. i can throw in the ecu if its just a stand alone thing that doesn't control anything else.... i wont need it

anyone else know about fitting these or what the ecu does, location?

Guest gzaerojon

yeah still got it mate, aparently they seize up and burn out the motor. this one works perfectly... let me know and i'll courier it straight out :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.