The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'Prettying' up my garage

ripped_fear

Ahh sorry I see

Next door have built a unit at the back of the garden with freeze blocks and then covers them with like sheet bark and now looks like a log cabin. There were sheets he just pinned to the walls

Looks good

Nice size garage by the way !

Will give that a look as well then cheers. Thanks it is great to have a good space can't wait to get it all set up how I want. Detailing one side and mechanical the other is the plan.

Will give that a look as well then cheers. Thanks it is great to have a good space can't wait to get it all set up how I want. Detailing one side and mechanical the other is the plan.

/QUOTE]

Exactly ! If our new place has a bigger garage , fingers crossed a double like yours . I will def put a scissor ramp in it too

This is what I did to mine, quite a bit of paint and some RaceDeck flooring made it a really usable area (Good thing about the flooring if you move house you can take it with you!) :) :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224862[/ATTACH]

I was looking at some type of flooring but worried as I have to maneuver would it scrunch/lift it up ?

This stuff looks good though ! how much did that set you back ?

Its solid enough for cars to move on it and some things to be put on it for DIY work on your car - if I was intending to do that I'd use some kind of additional material to spread the load and not to damage the material (hardened plastic in my case) but I've had it down for over a year now and its as good as new.

They also do ones with metal inserts for extra strength / durability, but they're more. I think my single garage setup for the flooring was around £650 all in. basically around 2.79 a square foot tile. But you can make it cheaper/more expensive depending on the tile type you choose.

Guest Mcdonnell
I just painted the walls white and got some floor paint to freshen it up in mine. I put some better lighting in there, padded the walls and put some shelves in

Job done lol

Though I might be moving house again but will be looking for a double garage this time hopefully

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180118/e7e530449249c9371a943f0952f2493d.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180118/1f4291087d0a6707f7e879e66923ebc3.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180118/4ebe8c47de23c9ceae4fe3ecaeaf6157.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180118/e354987ba19a0aa975d2d916d21ed587.jpg

You livened up that place really well, mplavary. Amazing to see what a simple paint job and few shelves did for your garage. Are you spending more time in there now?

You livened up that place really well, mplavary. Amazing to see what a simple paint job and few shelves did for your garage. Are you spending more time in there now?

Its nicer to be in that's when I do bits in bobs in there that's for

only thing that lets it down is how wide the garage is but were looking for another property now so hopefully my new garage will be bigger lol