The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6N0 Grey Auto TT BPU Supra For Sale Soon

TomWeight

So I have made the very painful decision that I will be needing to sell my Supra in the coming months :(

Reason being I am needing to get something more practical for work and as much as I'd like to have both, I just don't have the space, time or money to run the Supra as a toy in this time in my life.

I bought the car in September last year and have loved every minute of it and have made sure I gave it the time and care it needed as well as enjoying it for what it is, which for me is my ultimate dream car!

I'll be putting up a proper for sale post when I'm in the position to let it go but thought I would put the word out in case anyone out there is looking for one like mine that doesn't mind waiting for a while for the car.

I will only be advertising here on the forum as I would like it to go to someone who will give it the attention it needs and so hopefully I can keep following it's progress as I fully intend on staying on the forum and hopefully get another one some day!

It has around 73,000 miles and is in good condition so will be looking around the £13,500 mark to let it go.

Like I said I will be putting up a proper ad closer to the time but if anyone has any questions about the car please feel free to ask.

Also these aren't tears it's just hey fever I promise! :bye:

Update: New car will be ready in September so will be looking to move the Supra around late August/early September

Ah this is a shame mate, I could see you really loved your Supra! GLWS

/QUOTE]

Thanks mate

I do love it to pieces but at least I can say I've had one now which is more than what most people can say!

Just gives me the next target to work hard and buy one in the future that I can afford to keep as a second car :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.