The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo 6 speed

nicky

I wish mate, By looks of it it'll be a few months until I get one that suits me! This one sounds the part at first glance but once you think about some of the parts on it, it sounds like a cheap thrown together car, that will probably have to swap out parts for new and updated ones anyway

It has come down £5k in price, but then it has been for sale for a long time.

The seat wear is bad for a 60k miler. Guess the lumbers have been tested to destruction by that big single power g-force. Original silver by the look of the under bonnet. May not even have been a original TT6 being described as a 2JZ car. That engine bay look like no one has bothered lifting the bonnet for a long time, except to take a picture. At £20k, I'd bite Chris's hand off for his £14.5k single former TT6 out of preference.

I wouldn't say it's been built on the cheap, just built a long time ago where all the parts are pretty ancient. The guy who owns it has another Supra as well and seems to use them both for drag racing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.