The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Toyota Supra N/A Auto FSH 12 Months MOT 2 Cam-belt Changes.

paulwalker

Hi all, selling my toy as i'll be going travelling at the end of this month. Rather it go to a fellow Supra forum member. The whole body is factory original, along with the wheels. Average paint, no rust. Amazing to drive. I've had a fair few people contact me but all seem to be time wasters so far. Had it advertised little under a week.

I'll let it go to whoever contacts me first with a half decent offer.

See ebay listing for more info.

Please PM me if interested.

Kind Regards

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0L-2JZ-GE-N-A-FULL-SERVICE-HISTORY-12MONTHS-MOT-ORIGINAL-EXAMPLE-/302308050790?hash=item4662f6c766%3Ag%3A05kAAOSwT-FZDj9F&_trkparms=pageci%253A16b036ec-39aa-11e7-ad09-74dbd1808c31%257Cparentrq%253A0db8cf7815c0a991ed2b2574fffe3a6f%257Ciid%253A10

You need to put the for sale advert together as per the forum rules. Template for you to copy and paste can be found here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?307494-Sales-Thread-Template-Please-copy-and-paste-this

In fairness to the seller, the ad in the link covers everything the template does and more. The template was there to stop mongs putting ads like "car for sale, PM me" and such crap. The best bit about the template thing for me was that one of the mods who was keen to jump on poor for sale threads was too busy to do it himself when it came to flogging his own car.

GLWS. Nice car and I am sure it will sell but at that price may take a bit longer.

Appreciate the love and kind comments guys.

It's still for sale by the way, I'm going travelling at the end of this month so really need it gone before I leave. Rock bottom price I'll take is 5.5K Hope someone willing take me up on the offer.

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.