The mkiv Supra Owners Club

drive to lands end 7 may

wile e coyote

Jake, where are you planning lunch.

/QUOTE]

My m8 at Carlon cross has the best burger bar in cornwall and he asked me to get all of us up there for lunch and a photo lol

There is a shell garage so top up time 😉😉 and also a toyota garage which we could get another photo outside off 🤘🤘🤘🤘😎😎😎

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My m8 at Carlon cross has the best burger bar in cornwall and he asked me to get all of us up there for lunch and a photo lol

There is a shell garage so top up time 😉😉 and also a toyota garage which we could get another photo outside off 🤘🤘🤘🤘😎😎😎

/QUOTE]

Parking not brilliant there, plus the bizzys hang out there[emoji40]

There is a shell garage so top up time and also a toyota garage which we could get another photo outside off

/QUOTE]

Im up for that thats the place we have planned for fuel anyway!

Parking not brilliant there, plus the bizzys hang out there[emoji40]

/QUOTE]

whats a bizzy?

What time are we meeting up down here is tesco extra in pool any good for everyone ??

/QUOTE]

looking like it's just me meeting you at Tesco , I will speak to Dan later today. Not sure is Jason is running up with us yet either. Looks like 3-4 will catch up down these end. Perhaps they want their Sunday lay in [emoji23]

looking like it's just me meeting you at Tesco , I will speak to Dan later today. Not sure is Jason is running up with us yet either. Looks like 3-4 will catch up down these end. Perhaps they want their Sunday lay in [emoji23]

/QUOTE]

OK bud so shall I just pop down your place haha or meet at mac ds for a sausage n egg muffin lol 😂😂

I think if we can get 10 litres in each, so the 20 litre can, that would actually work quite well.

We'll obviously chuck you however much it cost you for it. :) Thanks bud!

/QUOTE]

Not a problem bud I'll grab fuel moro when me and malc are on way 👍